Preschool Workbook - Ages 4 and Up [Colors, Shapes, Numbers 1-10, Alphabet, Pre-Writing, Pre-Reading, Phonics, and More]
Author: School Zone
Brand: School Zone
Edition: BIG Workbook
- WORKBOOKS - Writing on workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas
- AMAZING - BIG Preschool Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math, and more! 320 pages of learning material!
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flashcards, books, and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flashcards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD-WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award, and many more
Number Of Pages: 320
Release Date: 07-06-2018
Details: Product Description School Zone products shipped and sold by Amazon are genuine and authentic. Products sold by other sellers may be of lesser quality and are not guaranteed by School Zone. Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing. BOOK FEATURES 320 pages: 319 activity pages, 1 award certificate For ages 3-5 7.75" x 10.75" pages with a durable glossy cover Book has 5 sections with Parent notes for each: Pre-writing, Alphabet, Colors & Shapes, Following Directions, Numbers & Early Math The skill being practiced is listed at the bottom of each page Colorful, kid-friendly illustrations reinforce the lessons Concepts flow from easy to more difficult, and pages are perforated to easily tear out for individual worksheets AMAZING - Big Preschool Workbook has 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! An A+ adventure unfolds, as kids encounter sensational squares and rocking rectangles, a giant newt reading the newspaper, and a dinosaur playing the drums. Bold, bright colors and illustrations ease little ones into learning without feeling overwhelmed. Lessons focus on must-know readiness basics and help little ones learn colors, shapes, alphabet letters, primary phonics, and pre-writing skills. This is more than just an ABC book, kids can also learn numbers, basic math, and following directions. Activities appear in order of increasing difficulty, so preschoolers stay challenged until the end, constantly expanding their skills through reinforcement learning. With colorful and kid-friendly illustrations and easy directions and visual clues, this preschool workbook is fun and easy to use. WORKBOOKS FOR KIDS - Using kid's workbooks is a great way to improve learning. Writing by hand, as opposed to typing on a computer, fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving their ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. This is workbook kids are sure to enjoy! When kids finish the workbook, you can fill out the included “Great Job! You’re #1” completion certificate to reward a job well done. RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, kids flashcards, language and math workbooks, readers, toys, and learning card games are all crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards. PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young children for the next grade level with our workbooks, flashcards, learning card games for kids, books, and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more! AWARD-WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent, and Child Award, and many more. OUR STORY - Almost 40 years ago, long-time educators James Hoffman, Ed.D., and his wife Joan Hoffman, M.A., began a retail supply outlet for teachers, then soon identified a need for at-home learning materials to help parents support and supplement their children’s classroom instruction. School Zone Publishing fast emerged as the market leader in workbooks and flashcards for preschoolers through sixth graders. School Zone remains family-owned, focused on excellence, responsive to customers, alert to emerging technology, and committed to the community. We continually update our products with new features and content, reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best practices.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.8 x 0.7 inches