TestingMom.com CogAT Test Prep Flash Cards – Grade 4 (Level 10) - Grade 5 (Level 11) – 140+ Practice Questions – Tips for Higher Scores on The 4th Grade - 5th Grade CogAT – Verbal & Non-Verbal
- PREP YOUR CHILD TO SCORE HIGHER ON THE CogAT: Build verbal, quantitative, and non-verbal skills for all three sections of the Level 10-11 test for 4th to 5th Graders. Cards also include our experts’ best test-taking tips for navigating the CogAT with ease.
- TURN TEST PREP INTO PLAY with activities featuring TestingMom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter. Or add in a few rewards (like a reward after every session!) and make test prep feel like a game.
- ENJOY HOURS OF OFFLINE LEARNING FUN with 140+ questions on 72 cards. Encourage multimodal learning while reducing screen time.
- CREATED FOR PARENTS BY PARENTS: These Gifted Learning flashcards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test. The result? Learning tools that feel like play.
- DURABLE, SMUDGE PROOF CARDS are easy to clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!
TestingMom.com CogAT Test Flash Cards - 4th- 5th Grade Level 10-11 includes 72 cards covering over 144 questions and learning activities for the 4th - 5th Grade level of the Cognitive Abilities Test to reinforce each concept through playful parent-child interaction.
Improve your child's:
- Verbal Analogies
- Sentence Completion
- Verbal Classification
- Number Analogies
- Number Puzzles
- Number Series
- Figure Matrices
- Paper Folding
- Figure Classification
Strengthen Skills for Early Testing
Teach children the verbal, quantitative, and non-verbal concepts they need for gifted and talented and achievement test preparation and answering questions on the Cognitive Abilities Test.
Hours of Offline Fun
Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flashcards with your child to practice listening skills, and then reinforce these abilities by asking your child similar questions throughout the day for lasting learning.
Master School Success
Not just for students applying to gifted programs or taking the CogAT Test - these flashcards cover the vocabulary, math, and non-verbal abilities all children are expected to demonstrate for 4th - 5th Grade readiness and success.
You'll enjoy over 140 questions and activities for hours of educational fun. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flashcards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning while playing together! When paired with a TestingMom.com paid subscription available on our website, you will have all of the necessary tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for the CogAT or any other test that he or she might face.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches